Further Beachy Head prints

 Cliff Face 1

 Helicopter

Cliff Face 2



In order to fund the completion of my Beachy Head project I'm offering prints from the series at a reduced rate. 

The print are A3 in size (42cmx29.7cm)  archival print on Hahnemuhle Photo Rag Pearl 320gsm.


Cost 
1 print £75 + £5 p&p 
2 prints £120 + £5 p&p
All 3 £150 + £5 p&p 

(these are p&p rates for the UK please drop me a line for the rest of the world)

All prints are signed

If you're in or working in central London I can try to deliver the print to you myself for no extra charge

To order send an email to briandavidstevens@talk21.com with 'prints' in the title, I'll send you full details

"these are special images. I've never seen Beachy Head look like these. You make the billowing earth and the billowing cloud speak to one another. And those circling birds, aloft in the way that the suicides might long to be, reminded me of a line of Paul Claudel's that I quoted somewhere in Mountains of the Mind: 'We lack wings to fly, but will always have strength to fall."

Robert Macfarlane 2016

No comments:

Brian David Stevens

My photo
ALL IMAGES COPYRIGHT BRIAN DAVID STEVENS 2007-2010 THEY MUST NOT BE REPRODUCED IN ANY FORM WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION CONTACT briandavidstevens AT talk21.com (replace AT with @) http://www.briandavidstevens.com/ http://twitter.com/driftingcamera

stats